We recently tried the variety pack of gourmet meat snacks from Simply Snackin. Simply Snackin is made with the finest all-natural ingredients and is a great source of lean healthy protein. The variety pack we tried included an assortment of beef and chicken snacks that were infused with the additional flavors of apples, berries, fruits, black beans, vegetables and spices. Each snack is 60 calories and provides for 8-11 grams of protein, ZERO fat and 3-5 grams of nutritious carbohydrates. All are individually wrapped for freshness and many are lactose-free and gluten-free.
Ok so let’s add some credibility to my testers here. My boys are very active and are always looking for convenient great tasting protein sources. Too, all my kids like to eat traditional beef and venison jerky – even my daughter. We typically always have both commercially prepared and home processed meat snacks at our house.
For those of you who might be seeing this post as your first stop to our site this is our pledge – we are honest not nice. If we don’t truly like something, we do not write about it. This is not a sponsored post – in that we were not paid to say anything about Simply Snackin so…………. what did we think?
We truly feel these Simply Snackin meat snacks are amazing. Here is why…….
- Nutritious – 60 calories, 8-11 grams of lean healthy protein, ZERO fat and 3-5 grams of nutritious carbohydrates coming from fruits, vegetables and beans.
- Texture – unlike leathery jerky snacks that can be hard to chew, Simply Snackins are very easy to chew. Just the right balance between soft and firm. MOIST.
- Taste – unlike other meat snacks that can have overpowering flavors (some even artificial flavors) Simply Snackins have all-natural, well-balanced flavors.
- Look – unlike other meat snacks that can have artificial colors – you can SEE the fruits and vegetables threading their way through the meat in these snacks.
- Packaging – nice packaging, nutrition facts and ingredients right on the front, colorful packaging for kids, sized perfectly and convenient for on the go.
Indeed, co-founders Tom and Sue Kramlich ensured they were using the most wholesome ingredients without any artificial flavorings, coloring, chemicals, nitrates or fillers in developing these healthy, tasty. convenient treats! Simply put – Simply Snackin gourmet meat snacks are the PERFECT snack!
Now ladies – I don’t know what you watch or what you read but there is absolutely no way you could have avoided hearing the message that you need to incorporate more lean healthy protein into your diet. (Guys I am not leaving you out – you know you too need to be eating more lean healthy protein too). As well, if you take your role in the family seriously then I know you are always on the lookout for healthy foods your family can enjoy. Too – you know how hard it is to find healthy SNACK foods – that your family will actually eat – and that are convenient for busy people on the go. Well I strongly feel Simply Snackin is a product to have on the shelves and here is why……
- These Simply Snackins are perfect to pack in a laptop bag, purse, lunchbox or gym bag. Perfect for men, women, kids and athletes!
- Simply Snackins are also perfect for the guy on the go who will be spending a long day at a desk or in a tractor.
- Kids will eat Simply Snackins. We all seem to enjoy sweet flavors. The great thing about these sweet flavors is that they are coming from all natural fruits.
What are the options from Simply Snackin? Well, look at these gourmet flavors!……………..
Teriyaki Dried Beef Sirloin with Pineapples
Dried Beef Sirloin with Cranberries and Blueberries
Dried Beef Sirloin with Apples and Cherries
Dried Chicken Breast with Black Bean Salsa
Dried Chicken Breast with Italian Style Seasoning and Romano Cheese
Teriyaki Dried Chicken Breast with Mangoes and Papayas
Just one final FYI on this Midwestern (Oshkosh, Wisconsin) family owned business – their meat and poultry are sourced from suppliers in the US who take animal welfare and environmental issues seriously. They only work with suppliers who adhere to USDA Food Safety & Inspection Service Regulations and who are committed to operating in a sustainable manner with responsible use of our planet’s resources. Great!
So where do you get them? Order online at www.simplysnackin.com
Check out our Recipes for Main Dishes, Cookies and Desserts and Side Dishes – so many you have to page through older posts to see them all.
Check out all our Midwest Resort, Restaurant and Hotel reviews.
Check out our Experts on Business, Education, Landscape and Interior Design topics.
Be sure to check out our Special Savings for You under the downbar of Shop Kristina’s House where you will find deals from a variety of partners. www.kristinashouse.com where we are living it up in the land of four seasons of fun!